Imperial Whitetail Results 40 lb bag
Imperial Whitetail Results® is made for growing or mature deer to aid in maximizing antler growth, doe lactation and support fawn growth and survivability. Features Rainshed® technology to provide moisture resistance, hold condition longer in spin or tube feeders and reduce waste.
- Manufacturer: Southern States
- Brand: Imperial Whitetail
- Dimensions: 4.5×15.5×24
- Weight: 40 LB
- Category: Supplement
- Form: Pellet
- Life Stage: Growing Deer
- Life Stage: Mature Deer
- Protein: 20.00%
- Size: 40 lb
Features & Benefits
- 20% protein level to maximize antler growth, doe lactation, fawn survivability, fawn growth.
- High levels of vitamins/minerals that promotes strong skeleton, antler growth and increased immune function.
- Rainshed Technology. Moisture resistance to hold condition longer in spin or tube feeders and reduces waste.
- Research developed w/ Imperial Whitetail with actual feeding trials by deer nutritionist under wild and controlled conditions to ensure intake and performance.
- Crude Protein (min.) 20.00%
- Crude Fat (min.) 2.00%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 13.00%
- Calcium (Ca) (min.) 1.25% (max.) 1.75%
- Phosphorus (P) (min.) 1.00%
- Salt (NaCl) (min.) 0.25% (min.) 0.75%
- Sodium (Na) (min.) 0.30% (max.) 0.80%
- Vitamin A (min.) 6,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D (min.) 1,750 IU/lb
Feed to deer raised in confinement along with adequate forage and water. See “Warning” below before feeding to wild deer. This feed is designed to provide supplemental nutrients for deer and not to provide a total diet.
Warning: Some states have laws that make it illegal to feed wild deer and/or to use feed products to bait deer for hunting purposes. If using this product for any purpose other than the feeding of commercially grown deer in confinement, check with the appropriate state wildlife conservation authorities to verify feeding is legal.