Southern States Cattleman’s Pride Weathershed 2:1 Beef Mineral 50 lb Bag
Mineral supplementation is the key to profitability in cattle production. Southern States Cattleman’s Pride Weathershed 2:1 Beef Mineral complements grazing cattle’s diet with macro and micro minerals they need for healthy, steady growth and weight gain, including selenium, calcium and phosphorous. As mineral supplement rates in livestock feed increase, sickness and disease rates decrease, and your profits show the difference. Keep your herd as healthy as it can be with Southern States Cattleman’s Pride Weathershed 2:1 Beef Mineral.
- Weatherized Mineral.
- 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio.
- 4% magnesium.
- High fortification of copper, zinc, manganese and cobalt.
- Aureomycin version available.
- Prevents lumping and protects nutrients under high moisture conditions.
- Provides major minerals to complement pasture or hay forage programs for performance.
- Provides supplemental magnesium when grazing pastures treated with organic matter.
- Aids in proper fetal development, breeding success and immune response.
- Beef cattle under 700 lbs. bodyweight: for control of active infection of anaplasmosis;Beef cattle: for control of bacterial pneumonia with shipping fever complex.
- Manufacturer: Southern States
- Dimensions: 4.5x17x31 Weight: 50 LB
- Category: Supplement
- Category: Brood Cows/Bulls
- Category: Replacement Heifers
- Category: Growing Calves
- Category: Bkgrd/Stocker
- Form: Loose
- Mineral Life Stage:
- Growing Life Stage: Finishing
- Life Stage: Mature
- Size: 50 lb
|Calcium (Ca) (min.) 12.00%||(max.)||14.25%|
|Salt (NaCl) (min.) 19.50%||(max.)||23.00%|
|Iodine (I)||(min.)||85 ppm|
|Copper (Cu)||(min.)||2,000 ppm|
|Cobalt (Co)||(min.)||40 ppm|
|Selenium (Se)||(min.)||39 ppm|
|Zinc (Zn)||(min.)||4,000 ppm|
|Manganese (Mn)||(min.)||3,500 ppm|
|Vitamin A||(min.)||300,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D||(min.)||40,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E||(min.)||200 IU/lb|
Provide free choice as the only source of salt or mineral. Mineral should
be protected from weather. Consumption should average approximately
3 ozs. per head per day and may vary depending on location of mineral
feeder. Provide adequate clean water at all times.
TO INCREASE CONSUMPTION: Move feeder closer to areas where
beef cattle congregate.
TO DECREASE CONSUMPTION: Move feeder further away from
areas where beef cattle congregate.
NOTE: Do not feed to sheep.
Do not permit intake of supplemental selenium to exceed 0.3 ppm
in the total ration. Beef cattle can be fed 3 mg/head/day of supplemental
selenium from feed supplements for limit feeding.