Southern States Wildlife Corn (w/Molasses) 40 lb Bag
Southern States Wildlife Corn (w/Molasses) is designed for wildlife, turkeys and deer. It is a highly palatable mix of corn coated with molasses.
- Manufacturer: Southern States
- Brand: Southern States
- Dimensions: 4.5×15.5×24
- Weight: 40 LB
- Category: Supplement
- Form: Textured
- Life Stage: Growing Deer
- Life Stage: Mature Deer
- Protein: 7.00%
- Size: 40 lb
Features & Benefits
- Whole corn for longer shelf life than ground products.
- Contains molasses which increases palatability.
- Crude Protein (min.) 7.00%
- Crude Fat (min.) 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 4.00%
- When feeding to wildlife, turkey and deer raised in confinement, feed along with adequate forage and water. See “Warning” below before feeding to wild deer.
- Wildlife Corn (w/Molasses) should be used to supplement the natural diet of wildlife to provide additional energy for growth and development.
Some states have laws that make it illegal to feed wild deer and/or to use feed products to bait deer for hunting purposes. If using this product for any purpose other than the
feeding of commercially grown deer in confinement, check with the appropriate state wildlife conservation authorities to verify feeding is legal.